- Fleet Manager
- City of Roanoke, Va
- Plans and supervises the operation of the Fleet Services Division which includes the customer service, automotive repair services, equipment maintenance and fleet administration. Responsibilities entail accountability based on measurable cost effective results for the substance, efficiency, management control systems to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to by the staff, productivity and quality of activities performed by the division.
- more information (roanokeva.gov)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Horry County - Fleet Maintenance
- Under limited supervision, repairs, services, and maintains all County owned heavy trucks and equipment. This includes, but is not limited to: bulldozers, backhoes, excavators, motor graders, tractors, cutters, fire trucks, dump trucks, trailers, dragline, and ambulances.
- more information (horrycount.org)